[Support request] On mobile display right sidebar below content, before Feed them Social FB Feed

Home Forums Support [Support request] On mobile display right sidebar below content, before Feed them Social FB Feed

Home Forums Support On mobile display right sidebar below content, before Feed them Social FB Feed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JB

Hi, Tom,

I’m using a plug-in named Feed them Social to display FB posts at the bottom. On desktop, it comes right after the main content, and the right sidebar is normal. On mobile the sidebar shows where you would expect it, at the bottom, but this is after the FB feed. On mobile I’d like to show the sidebar widgets before the FB feed.

I’ve tried some of the techniques in https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/displaying-desktop-sidebar-widgets-in-a-different-location-mobile-view/ but it looks like it’s going to get sort of complicated. I could modify the plug-in to wrap the whole thing in a div with a class and probably control it.

Wondering if you see an easier way….

Thanks for your support.

JB

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

simplest thing i can think of is to Hook the Social Feed in before_footer_widgets this is outside of the main page container – so would site below content and sidebar on desktop and mobile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.