[Support request] Off-Canvas shown in secondary instead of primary menue

Home Forums Support [Support request] Off-Canvas shown in secondary instead of primary menue

Home Forums Support Off-Canvas shown in secondary instead of primary menue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Markus Wirz

Hello,

Hope you can help. I guess I did not see the forest because of all the trees. ๐Ÿ˜‰

What I like to have and what I get right now:
    A) secondary menue to show social media icons on top of page (Facebook/instagram/…). Should be visible for mobile and desktop version –> currently in mobile version the icons are “hidden” because I see the three lines icon from canvas menue.
    B) primary menue to show classic stiled primary menue (visible for desktop and off-canvas for mobile) –> currently it showes me full text in desktop and mobile version. The of canvas-menu/-solution did not appear if I select “mobile only”. The off-canvas symbol appears if I switch to “off canvas always shown”, but at the sme time the menue is still visible with all items (Like: link A | Link B | Link C | …

What I checked right so far:
    – Design / Customizer / Menus / Primary Menue / Primary Menu selected + Off Canvas menu selected
    – Design / Customizer / secondary menue / Secondary Menu selected (off-canvas NOT selected)
    – Design / Customizer / Layout / Off-Canvas Panel / switched on for mobile version only
    – Design / Menu / Secondary Menue / “secondary menue” selected // “Off-Canvas Menu” NOT selected
    – Design / Menue / Primary Menu / “Primary Menu” selected // “Off-Canvas Menue” SELECTED

I hope it was possible to describe good enough. If I can provide some additional information please let me know.

Greets

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

To clarify: You want the “secondary menu” to keep its desktop look on mobile. And you want the primary menu to use offcanvas on mobile?

If so, for starters, consider placing your social media icons on the Top Bar Widget area rather than the secondary menu.

Markus Wirz

Hi,

thanks for advise. sortet 1 part of the problem. second part I sorted by luck by my selfe. The pixel of screen witdh to switch to off-canvas was set to 0 instead to e.g. 768. So nothing happend with the off-canvas menue as expected.

greets

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Good catch! Glad you got it sorted. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.