Hope you can help. I guess I did not see the forest because of all the trees. 😉
What I like to have and what I get right now:
A) secondary menue to show social media icons on top of page (Facebook/instagram/…). Should be visible for mobile and desktop version –> currently in mobile version the icons are “hidden” because I see the three lines icon from canvas menue.
B) primary menue to show classic stiled primary menue (visible for desktop and off-canvas for mobile) –> currently it showes me full text in desktop and mobile version. The of canvas-menu/-solution did not appear if I select “mobile only”. The off-canvas symbol appears if I switch to “off canvas always shown”, but at the sme time the menue is still visible with all items (Like: link A | Link B | Link C | …
What I checked right so far:
– Design / Customizer / Menus / Primary Menue / Primary Menu selected + Off Canvas menu selected
– Design / Customizer / secondary menue / Secondary Menu selected (off-canvas NOT selected)
– Design / Customizer / Layout / Off-Canvas Panel / switched on for mobile version only
– Design / Menu / Secondary Menue / “secondary menue” selected // “Off-Canvas Menu” NOT selected
– Design / Menue / Primary Menu / “Primary Menu” selected // “Off-Canvas Menue” SELECTED
I hope it was possible to describe good enough. If I can provide some additional information please let me know.
thanks for advise. sortet 1 part of the problem. second part I sorted by luck by my selfe. The pixel of screen witdh to switch to off-canvas was set to 0 instead to e.g. 768. So nothing happend with the off-canvas menue as expected.