[Resolved] Off-Canvas-Panel / Sidebar – not showing when Contact Form 7 styler is active

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Off-Canvas-Panel / Sidebar – not showing when Contact Form 7 styler is active

Home Forums Support Off-Canvas-Panel / Sidebar – not showing when Contact Form 7 styler is active

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matthias

Hi there,

i just created a form with Contact Form 7. (i also use additional plugins Honeypot + Conditional Fields and CF7 Styler Block by UAG)

But – although the form works nice i discovered some problems:

1. The Off-Canvas-Panel doesn’t show up anymore
    2. I also have a plugin for a sidebar (off-canvas-sidebars and menus – slidebars) which i use to create 2 buttons on the side that make 2 sidebars appear. Out of this 2 one also isn’t working anymore.

Both problems disappear when deactivating Contact Form 7 Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg – of which the cf7 styler is a block.

Can you confirm that? Guess its probably not a problem coming from gp – rather the from the plugin the guys from astra theme provide – but would be great if you could have a look and maybe this can be solved.

Edit – i also send a ticket to the plugin developers.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it won’t be Theme related but i can take a quick look – can you disable your Cache plugins first?

Matthias

done.

yeah – i know. I just wanted to let you know about the conflict. Will also write you about the plugin developers answer.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are we sure that it’s definitely Contact Form 7?

What if you disable DSGVO All in one for WP Pro?

Matthias

its UAG – not contact form 7 – i tried out a block called contact form 7 styler which is part of that plugin.
    and yes – i am sure: cause it simply works again, when i deactivate this specific plugin.

But just in case – i tried it with deactivating dsgvo plugin. Still doesnt Work. ๐Ÿ˜‰ – so yeah 100% sure. I already wrote them a ticket. But guess i’d style cf7 by css then instead of using a block.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.