[Resolved] Off Canvas Menu only working when I have Primary and Off Canvas checked

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Off Canvas Menu only working when I have Primary and Off Canvas checked

Home Forums Support Off Canvas Menu only working when I have Primary and Off Canvas checked

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alicia

I have it turned on for both desktop and mobile and I’ve assigned my Main Menu to Off Canvas. When I just assign to Off Canvas it doesn’t work at all and I see all pages as if no menu location is selected. When I check BOTH Off Canvas and Primary, I see both. I just want to see the a hamburger menu.

I’ve used this slide out menu before on another project, but for some reason it’s not working here. I’m using it on a Child Theme I’ve created myself. Renamed it paulschurch. Not sure if that’s the issue?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried switching to the parent theme and see if the issue is fixed that way?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Alicia

Yep still happening with parent theme. It’s turned on now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I’m a little bit confused what the issue is.

Is this what you are going for?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/#use-off-canvas-menu-only

Let me know πŸ™‚

Alicia

Ah, Okay. Yes. I overlooked that in the documentation and forgot how I did it in the other project. Doh!! I’ll try that. Pretty sure it’ll work!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good let me know πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.