[Resolved] Off Canvas Menu Item Height & Sub menus not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Off Canvas Menu Item Height & Sub menus not working

Home Forums Support Off Canvas Menu Item Height & Sub menus not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kasia

Hi There,

I am working on redesigning this site using Generate Press premium. I deleted all old themes, styles, reviewed many previous tickets on this topic. Read all the documentation. Tried disabling ALL plugins except GP premium and am unable to make adjust the Off Canvas menu spacing, (specifically menu item height) either in the customizer or using CSS.

I simply can’t figure out what is preventing the off canvas panel menu (which I want to use on mobile only from working better (showing submenus…) and adjusting the height of the items.

Can you please help? Would love to understand where I am going wrong. Certainly quite possible it is user error, but I’m reasonably skilled!

Kasia

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. After desperation, figured out it was not assigning the menu to “off canvas panel” I did notice though, that it didn’t seem to like one menu having two locations.

After I duplicated my menu, and assigned it uniquely to off canvas, It was fixed.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.