[Support request] Off-canvas menu empty on mobile (and other related behaviors)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Off-canvas menu empty on mobile (and other related behaviors)

Home Forums Support Off-canvas menu empty on mobile (and other related behaviors)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Lou

Good find Walt, thanks for the update! I just checked and I do have that turned on and have no exclusions. I suppose finding the CSS that gets removed and setting an exclusion could also work around this, but that sounds like… effort. lol.

Walt

Yeah Lou, it’s weird.. My mobile menus worked for awhile (well sometimes and sometimes not). So, I still knew there was a problem but had not taken the time to find the issue. I just yesterday updated my menus and afterwords, the mobile menu was just not working at all. Had the blank black screen like described here – but I had assigned a menu to the off canvas menu. So I knew it had to be something else. That’s when I dug into the ezoic leap settings and by trial & error, found the CSS -> Remove Unused CSS was breaking it. And yeah, I am with you – finding the CSS that gets removed and setting an exclusion sounds like effort to me as well.. 😉

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you exclude entire files ? If so exclude the offside.min.css file.
    Or better still don’t use the Unused CSS option, its prone to break stuff lol.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.