[Resolved] Off Canvas Menu drop down when touched on an empty space (Android)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Off Canvas Menu drop down when touched on an empty space (Android)

Home Forums Support Off Canvas Menu drop down when touched on an empty space (Android)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yig

Hi again,

So, I have the off-canvas menu and on my Primary Navigation settings, I have selected Navigation Drop Down -> Click Menu item.

When on mobile, if I click a menu name or the arrow, the menu drops down as intended.

However on Android, (tested on Chrome, Firefox) if I click the empty space between the text and the arrow, the menu drops down for a second but then the off canvas menu closes down. I just checked this is not the case on iOS and neither on other empty spaces below the menu items.

I was wondering if this is intentional, is it a buggy issue or is it only me? πŸ™‚

Thank you very much and all the best

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you try adding # as the URL for those parent menu items? Right now they have no URL set, which I think is causing the issue.

Let me know πŸ™‚

yig

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response πŸ™‚

I have now added links to all menu items. Unfortunately it didn’t help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is what Tom is referring to:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-wordpress-menu-builder/#custom-link

Can you give that a shot?

Let me know πŸ™‚

yig

Oh, sorry my bad. I had added URLs to other pages just to make sure πŸ™‚ But now I got it. # itself alone worked perfectly.

Thank you very much both πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.