[Resolved] Off-canvas has no content on mobile screen

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Off-canvas has no content on mobile screen

Home Forums Support Off-canvas has no content on mobile screen

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mathias

Following your advice here is a new ticket:

We want to show a mobile menu in off-canvas but there is only a grey overlay without content. What we did: We’ve created a mobile menu and choose it to be displayed as off-canvas. The off-canvas is checked as exclusively mobile. In customizer things look fine but it does not appear on iPhone.

I am going to try to turn off other plug-ins and let you know. Until than you don’t need to get active. Thank you in advance.

Mathias

Hello; I am back with this. We’ve turned off every plug-in without luck. Unfortunately I can’t tell about GP premium because this is related to off-canvas, isn’t it? In that case we fall back to normal mobile view.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your site so i can see what the issue is ?

Mathias

Yes, ist is https:mygoal.de But we‘ve activated main menu meanwhile.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you enable the off canvas so we can see what the issue is?

Mathias

Hello David, it’s activated now and should appear on mobile only with the main menu. On our team’s iPhones and Androids it does not appear. In Safari and Chrome there is just a grey overlay over the complete screen.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any menu items assigned to the Navigation Menu called Mobile ?

Mathias

Yes, we have. That’s the idea to have a reduced mobile menu as off-canvas. It happens with the primary menu as well if this is set to off-canvas.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you tried disabling all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any conflicts?

Let me know 🙂

Mathias

Leo, thank you for pointing us in that direction., I thought, we would have tried it. Now we know: It is WP Optimize that obviously breaks the CSS here. Thanks for your patience and help; but I am afraid the issue lies elsewhere.

As for now we will leave it without off-canvas.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.