[Resolved] Number of DOM Elements

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Number of DOM Elements

Home Forums Support Number of DOM Elements

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Quentin

Hi there,

I have seen already a few articles to this issue but guess I might need some advice.

Desktop Score on GTMatrix as well as Google Developer Tool is quite good except DOM Elements YSlow

(GTMetrix Page Speed Score is 97 and YSlow Score is 93)
    (Google Developer Tool Desktop is 100 and Mobile just 56)

According to GTMatrix there are >13,000 DOM Elements! Beside of Elementor Pro I am also using some additional plugins such as Jet Elements, Nitropack and Anywhere Elementor. I deactivated some plugins already and tried to find a lighter solution but it seems the biggest problem is Jet-Table.

Actually I created tons of different tables and these been set up as templates (even when creating the table I experience it takes a long time until they had been created and I think Jet Menu is not a good plugin though as it requires lots of ressources). I am using the Elementor template ID’s and these tables will be displayed according to the IP settings in the browser as I am also using Geo Target. That means, the content of the table changes according to the country the visitor is coming from. I know there is a lot of stuff to be loaded up when opening the website.

Do you have any idea how to decrease the number of DOM Elements and is the Jet Table the only reason for this very high number?

Thank you in advance

Quentin

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Elementor creates a LOT of HTML.
    Jet Elements then adds it HTML inside of that. Which is also a LOT.

I done a quick search of jet in the body of the document.
    Which would find any element that has jet in its class name.
    it listed over 9,000 – granted a lot had 1 or 2 classes. Which means Jet is probably adding around 6000 dom elements to your page.

The only way to reduce that number is to a. make the page smaller by removing content or b. use different tools to create the page.

Quentin

Hi David,

thank you very much for the answer. In the meantime I deleted just 2 html widgets which included lots of table templates and the DOM Elements changed from >13,000 to <2,000.

Still many things to do but I did not expect such a huge impact from Jet Elements Plugin.

Thx again

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well thats just crazy lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.