[Resolved] Nouveau blog page missing images & formatting. Possibly due to Flexbox changes?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Nouveau blog page missing images & formatting. Possibly due to Flexbox changes?

Home Forums Support Nouveau blog page missing images & formatting. Possibly due to Flexbox changes?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Donna

I’m setting up my site with Nouveau from the Site Library. I’m having a problem with the blog page; it doesn’t have the nice rectangles around images and excerpts. I have no images and unformatted excerpts. When I click to edit the page with Elementor, I get the following message, and I’m wondering if that’s the problem:

Note: Flexbox Changes
    Elementor 2.5 introduces key changes to the layout using CSS Flexbox. Your existing pages might have been affected, please review your page before publishing.
    Got It Learn More

Learn more:
    https://docs.elementor.com/article/554-elementors-new-flexbox-features?utm_source=flexbox-widget-bc&utm_medium=wp-dash&utm_campaign=learn

Here’s what my blog looks like:
    My blog with missing images and missing boxes around content

Versus what the Nouveau demo looks like:
    Nouveau demo blog page

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Nouveau is using the pro version of our WP Show Posts plugin, which is where the styling is coming from.

If you’d like to add featured images to your posts, we can help with the CSS to emulate the look in the free version 🙂

Donna

I’m using the pro version of the WP Show Posts plugin. (I also have the pro version of Elementor, as required by the Nouveau theme.)

Donna

Donna

I figured it out! In the content settings for the block for WP Show Posts, the drop-down was blank. I just needed to use the drop-down to select “Blog” and it looks as it should.

Nouveau drop-down blank

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so glad to hear that – and thanks for letting us know what the issue was – we’ll take a look to see if there is something the importer did wrong to cause that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.