[Resolved] Not syncing when previewing responsive mode (mobile or tablet)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Not syncing when previewing responsive mode (mobile or tablet)

Home Forums Support Not syncing when previewing responsive mode (mobile or tablet)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jun

Resonspive-Preview

Hi, I am aware that this happens on other themes or in WordPress in general.

When I would like to preview the changes for tablet or mobile version, the default WordPress preview does not work. It allows me to open the preview window in a separate window at least. But, it is pointless to use this feature.

How do you guys preview the responsiveness when working on WordPress?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the device previews are still very experimental in WordPress – but we have integrated them into GenerateBlocks 1.2 so they at least it will re-render the page using the device specific CSS.

Simplest method for preview device responsiveness is using your Browser developers tools on the front end – Right click > Inspect and look for the mobile device icon ( in chrome ) in the menu bar. For CSS Layouts its really rather good.

Jun

Ah, I did not know that it was an experimental thing. Thank you.

P.S: This was my first time posting a question. How do I change the profile picture?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jun,

You can check this article on how to set your forum display name and profile picture.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#forum-profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.