[Resolved] Not sure why Element Header doesn't display on Categories page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Not sure why Element Header doesn't display on Categories page

Home Forums Support Not sure why Element Header doesn't display on Categories page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rachel

Hello!

I am trying to set up a header element that shows a logo on every page except the front page. Seems that it works for all the pages but the blogs categories page. It displays the same logo as the front page (which is the site logo) … I don’t get why as the display rule is entire site with exception of the front page. I tried added additional display rules like “Post Category: Blog” but I assume that would be redundant?

I’ve tried clearing my own browser cache and the page builder cache (beaver builder) – but no luck.The thing is – it shows up fine on my mobile!

Thanks in advance!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

yeah WordPress has a bit of an issue with that method and the blog/archives.

How about setting the logo in the Customizer for the entire site, and use a Header Element to change the logo just for the Front Page (home) ?

Rachel

Ah okay – so nothing I’m doing incorrectly..

Yeah, sounds like the plan – to flip it so Front Page uses the Header Element. Thanks for the quick response!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.