[Resolved] Not sure about number of posts on the front-page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Not sure about number of posts on the front-page

Home Forums Support Not sure about number of posts on the front-page

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Antonio

I do really like GP premium, this WordPress theme just fitted like a glove.
    Today I spend nearly 2 hrs and still I can’t find the solution to my following problem.
    On my WordPress control panel I setup to show 6 posts per page in the settings via the reading option.
    But when I included the 7th post on the front page was showing all 7 posts instead of 6.
    After inserting the 7th post I was expecting to see 6 posts + the pagination bar below them.

I looked every possible configuration but still I can’t solve the inconvenience.
    To be certain that was nothing to do with WordPress I temporarily selected a different theme and voila’ the script was working fine, I could see just the 6 posts + the pagination bar.
    Any recommendation will be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you fixed this? I see 6 posts + pagination bar currently: http://www.screencast.com/t/VLC4Wb5ci

Let me know 🙂

Antonio

Yes I did. The problem was created by the Layout/Blog settings.
    I removed the setting in that module and started again, and the problem was solved.

At present I’m trying to find a solution how to create a widget just above the posts on the front page.
    Normally with other simpler themes I could add the widget in the function.php file but I don’t know with your theme.
    Any suggestion or a way around?
    Thanks
    Antonio

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for separate question?

Makes it easier for us to track the issue.

Thanks!

Antonio

It’s OK I solved even this situation.
    Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.