I’m using a header element with a custom class to overlay page titles on featured images, which is working wonderfully, and I input some custom css to style the font of those page titles. Today I adjusted the site’s mobile breakpoint (to 999px), so I went back in to the css to update the media queries for the page title font.
Unfortunately, now only the “@media (min-width)” query seems to effect the title font. For the mobile and tablet parameters, changing the font-size in css doesn’t do anything to the targeted element. The goal is to have three distinct font sizes so the page title scales with screen size.