[Resolved] Not able to change text widget

Home Forums Support Not able to change text widget

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    breaked

Hi,

my problem is, that I can’t change the normal text widget into the customizer. I’m not able to change the text inside as I drag’n’drop it in there.

My website is http://owsh.de if you’ll need.

Hope you can help me… or give me some tips.

GeneratePress 1.3.48
    breaked

Hm… okay.

The Plugin “Black Studio TinyMCE Widget” created this Error. Thanks anyway.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Hmm that’s weird. The plugin has pretty good reviews and lots of active install so it should work with GP.

Can you test it with only Black Studio TinyMCE Widget and GP premium activated? Thanks!

breaked

There is an other way to also use it…

Not into the customizer but in menu “design” an there you can control your text widget without problems. I’ve got much plugins activated so for now I can’t test it. Sorry

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok I just tested Black Studio TinyMCE Widget with GP premium activated and was able to edit text widgets in Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets no problem.

I think it’s some other plugin that’s causing the problem so test out if you get a chance!

breaked

Okay… Thanks for this info. I’ll testing it later.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    breaked

You’re right. The Plugin “Forget About Shortcode Buttons” is the bad plugin 😉
    Actually it should be compatible for the current wordpress version.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just tested Black Studio TinyMCE Widget + Forget About Shortcode Buttons + GP Premium and I was still able to edit text widget no problem.

Something else? haha

breaked

The neverending story, hu??

For me it won’t work.. I only activated these three and I’m not able to edit it.
    I only deactivate Forget About Shortcode Buttons so I won’t have this problem 😀

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.