[Resolved] Non-numeric value error after switching away from GP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Non-numeric value error after switching away from GP

Home Forums Support Non-numeric value error after switching away from GP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Craig

I’ve discovered that it’s difficult to get away from GeneratePress. I need to remove GP and GP Premium from a site and switch to Elementor (pro, theme kit, etc). When I switch to Hello Elementor from GP I get this in the header (and oftentimes the footer of every page):

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in ../wp-includes/media.php on line 467

It involves the following lines from media.php (the $h – max.. line to be specific)

// Very small dimensions may result in 0, 1 should be the minimum.
    $w = max( 1, (int) round( $current_width * $ratio ) );
    $h = max( 1, (int) round( $current_height * $ratio ) );

I’ve never switched away from GP before, so I’m out of my element, and I’ve tried a fresh install, but I don’t know where the issue is in the database to remove it. Now this error isn’t exclusive to Elementor as I’ve reproduced it using the standard classic WordPress editor without Elementor on the site and using the default theme.

I realize that it’s only attached to images – and seems to affect primarily any image I use as a logo whether the sitelogo or an image in place.

I’m at a loss! I’d appreciate any guidance.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Craig,

Are those SVG images? If so, this shouldn’t be a GP issue. Can you try reuploading them with Safe SVG?: https://wordpress.org/plugins/safe-svg/

Craig

Thank you, Fernando. I try not to use additional plugins unless absolutely necessary. But, after screwing around with switching from GP to 100% Elementor… it’s just easier to stick with GP and use a few more CSS workarounds to get the functionality desired.

Thank you so much for your response. I have no doubt someone will search it and be grateful.

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Craig!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.