[Support request] NO space between search box and useful links box

Home Forums Support [Support request] NO space between search box and useful links box

Home Forums Support NO space between search box and useful links box

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Vipin

I’m unable to add space between search box and useful links box. Please see the first screenshot and I send on private information.

I need same space between search box and useful links. I need same layout for this like. Please see the second screenshot. Also, sidebar body background would be same

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question and point us to where we should be looking at?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know 🙂

Vipin

I send you private message with screenshots so please check it

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Vipin,

Can you try adding top and bottom paddings in Appearance > Customize > Layout > Sidebars > Widget Padding?

If that doesn’t work, can you share the link to the site in question?

Vipin

It’s not work so please let me know how much padding, I need to add in right sidebars to look same layout as showing in inner pages of the website. I sent you private info so please check it.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I tried viewing the link you provided, and from my end, there’s spacing. See: https://share.getcloudapp.com/mXu26wy8

Can you try clearing your browser’s cache? If this doesn’t work, try using a different browser.

Vipin

I’m talking for home page .For home page there is no spacing between search box and useful link box

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Are you using Elementor for the Front page? It seems to be causing the issue. Perhaps you can reach out to Elementor with regards to this?

Vipin

If I remove Elementor then how we can work without Elementor on website

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

There is space between search and useful links on homepage:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/e2Yh7GUQHq

Have you fixed it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.