[Support request] No sites were found

Home Forums Support [Support request] No sites were found

Home Forums Support No sites were found

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jonjo

Hi! When visiting the Site Library tab I get a ‘No Sites Were Found’ message. I’ve read through the support page on this topic and other forum posts, but can’t find a solution. I have also used this feature on other sites with the same server and it has always worked fine. The Query Monitor plugin shows No ‘HTTP API calls’. PHP version is 7.4. No other plugins installed and the Premium key was accepted fine with no error messages.

Any ideas?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Are you using the latest versions of the theme and premium plugin?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generatepress-and-gp-premium/

Let me know 🙂

Jonjo

Yes, definitely using the latest versions.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are there any red errors in the console ( right click > inspect ) when the No Sites were Found message shows ?

Jonjo

No red errors that I can see in console. Have the requirements of the application changed at all? My hosting support are suggesting it might not be compatible with a shared hosting environment. It used to work fine, but is now showing the error on all sites on that server.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Dashboard > Tools > Site Health – are there any warnings/errors regarding missing modules or API problems?

Jonjo

No errors there. I’ve added a link to the server configuration below which may help.

My hosting support are saying they don’t block requests like this so it’s not them, but I’m seeing the error on all my sites I host on that server. It definitely worked before and they do say no changes have been made. It works fine on sites I have elsewhere. I’m sure the error is with the server, but would be good to narrow down the issue so I can go to them with specifics.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Does anything happen if you click the “Refresh sites” button?

My guess is that the request (via cURL) to our server to get the list of sites isn’t completing.

Are there any errors in your error_log file that look relevant?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.