[Support request] No mobile images displayed and mobile menu not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] No mobile images displayed and mobile menu not working

Home Forums Support No mobile images displayed and mobile menu not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sonja

Hallo there,

I recently bought and installed generate press on my website, but there are some mobile problems I can’t fix alone :(.

1. the mobile menu does show and I can click for one time (and it works), but when I want to go somewhere else, the menu doesn’t do anything. This is only in the mobile version, I tried chrome and firefox. (I emptied the cache and tried deactivating lazy load – didn’t work)

2. Images don’t load on the mobile version, only on the frontpage which was built with Elementor. There are no images on the blog and no product pictures in my shop, except for products which I integrated via the woo-block with the star-symbol (all the other woo-blocks do not work!). Also, the product images on the product page don’t work. I can see pictures in the customizer in the mobile view – everything looks fine there. My customers tell me, they also don’t see images in the mobile version.

This is my page: https://crafting-cafe.de

Maybe anyone has an idea what I could do?

Thanks a lot,

Sonja

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you disable the WP Rocket plugin, clear any browser caches and then test the site.

If that doesn’t fix the issue – leave the WP Rocket plugin disabled and let me know.

If that fixes the issue – then you can re-enable the WP Rocket plugin but you will need to go through each setting, disable them one by one to see what is the cause.

I would recommend disabling:

Optimized CSS
    Combine / Minify Javascript

Sonja

Hallo David,

thank you so much!!!
    It was the WP Rocket – I disabled the “minify javascript” and it works fine now – thanks a lot!

Will this affect the pagespeed?

The reason for me to change the theme was my bad page speed and the fear of the upcoming Google update, so I don’t want to have the next trouble :/ .

Would you recommend another caching plugin? Which works best with generatepress? I had troubles with Autoptimize before (but back then I had another theme which was really slow and had a lots of issues with almost every plugin, that’s why I decided to go for a fast and well programmed theme…).

I really want to get the fastest sewing patterns-website I can have!

Thanks a lot,
    Sonja

Marielle

Great same problem here, no product image visible on product page.
    With disabling WP rocket fixed.
    THanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Will it affect Page Speed ?
    Minifying Javascript will remove white space from the code, so it may save a few 100 bytes of code to be downloaded. Generally it makes very little difference.

Glad to be of help to both of you πŸ™‚

Charles

Hi, David

We’ed installed Generatepress just now, The menu can’t work on pad and mobile, but on PC is OK, Would you tell us how to do.
    Thanks

Best regards
    Charles

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Charles,

Can you open a new topic for this? So you can use the private information text field in case we need to inspect the site.

Let us know. πŸ™‚

Charles

No problem now

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for letting us know. πŸ™‚ Glad you got it sorted.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.