[Support request] No legacy header imported into elements – header module not deleted

Home Forums Support [Support request] No legacy header imported into elements – header module not deleted

Home Forums Support No legacy header imported into elements – header module not deleted

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Joe

How do I preview (look at) what I make in the hero – site element editor in Elements?

Should I delete the old customizer header module before I publish the new elements?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

– Using the featured image option as the background image is probably what you are looking for.

– No preview available, unfortunately.

– Shouldn’t matter. But you aren’t using them, then might as well delete them.

Joe

Using the featured image is probably what I want for the landing page.

But for all of the other pages,I want to abandon a traditional global header (like the blue global header currently on the website) For those pages, I am thinking of merging the global header and navigation as a transparent header with another smaller than full size picture as a hero.

Does that make sense?

You folks have really been a big help in guiding me to make sense of using Elements. You really need to understand the concepts to be able to use the software.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

There are two ways of adding background image to the page her.: custom image and featured image.

Both are explained here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/#page-hero

Let me know if you need more info.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.