[Resolved] No Font Manager on Live Site – different Customizers, same version?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] No Font Manager on Live Site – different Customizers, same version?

Home Forums Support No Font Manager on Live Site – different Customizers, same version?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kip

Hi,
    I am in the process of updating our theme, using GeneratePress Premium. I have a staging site set up, but the Customizer in the staging site is different than on our live site. They both are running GeneratePress 3.1.0 (with slightly different child themes), and GP Premium 3.1.1. On the live site, in Settings>Appearance>GeneratePress, the Typography module is present but noted as deprecated, and deactivated. In the staging site, there is no Typography element present.
    Then, in Customizer, in the staging site, Typography opens to a Font Manager, and then a Typography Manager. The live site does not have a Font Manager module at all, and only includes settings for Body (which is set to Inherit) and Heading 1, 2, 3 settings.
    I’ve tried to activate the live site child theme on the staging site, thinking that differences in the CSS (the live site theme includes a line to “import url (google open sans font), and font-family settings for body and h1-h6, but still get the Font Manager etc.
    How can I get the live site to be using the same Typography settings in Customizer as the staging site?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Does this help?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/switching-to-dynamic-typography/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Kip

Yes, this looks like it’s the issue, thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.