[Support request] ->No<- equal columns height needed

Home Forums Support [Support request] ->No<- equal columns height needed

Home Forums Support ->No<- equal columns height needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carlos

Hi all, I uploaded an image for a better understanding. Screenshot I want the right column look alike a sidebar; but more content I place in the left area higher is the right one. Is there any way that right column get shorter than the left one? I want to avoid to set white background to the right column and increase down margin to move end up, both options creates a huge white space on mobile devices.

This is a trip file; I have many and any right column will be different according to the location trip and dates, so for that I prefer to avoid to have many widgets sidebars (and I’m not sure I will be able to get the same looking design).

Thanks in advance

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is that built with GenerateBlocks ? If so see this document:

https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/grid-overview/#editing-the-grid-block

If you set the Grids vertical alignment to Top it will change the column heights to just its content.

Carlos

Oh… I see… maybe I’m in the wrong forum… its done with Elementor’s inner sections.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah yes – wrong forum – i am not sure how Elementor handles them… you will need to ask their support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.