[Resolved] No “Customize > Header Content”

Home Forums Support [Resolved] No “Customize > Header Content”

Home Forums Support No “Customize > Header Content”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kongsak

I’ve installed the GP Premium and need to add the image to the header for “all” pages. For some reasons, I could not find the “Customize > Header Content” as you’ve ever mentioned in the other forums. Please advise, thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It’s now called “Site Identity”.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

kongsak

Thanks for your quick reply Tom.

I just figured it out and added image header successfully now. Thank you so much.

Kongsak

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by kongsak.
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome! 🙂

BFFFA

I have tried to change the teal color in the header and footer areas, but not sure how to. Would I need to purchase an add-on for this? Please advise…

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can use our add-ons and change these colors in the Customizer, or you can use CSS.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

BFFFA

Thank you!!! I have added the plugin and I can see it in my Appearance menu. However, I’m not sure now the difference between dark and light and how I’m supposed to change the color.

BFFFA

Also, could you tell me what the “Base Colors” in the customizer refer to? Neither the text nor link colors respond as I make changes. Is there a reason for this?

BFFFA

I just purchased the header add-on to change these colors and that has not worked either. The colors are there, so I can only assume I don’t need the colors add-on. Please provide assistance.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The “Colors” add-on is the one that lets you tweak the colors of everything, including the header and footer.

If you want to email me at support@generatepress.com I can exchange the Page Header add-on for the Colors one.

Let me know 🙂

BFFFA

Message sent!
    Thank you so much!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Exchanged 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.