[Resolved] Ninja Form not showing up

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Ninja Form not showing up

Home Forums Support Ninja Form not showing up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hi, I have a ninja form that I’m calling with short code from inside a LGC column. I can see in the rendered page that the form is being loaded, but it doesn’t render on my page.

Hoping you could take a look and advise how to fix this. I’m wondering if it’s due to a shortcode (ninja) being called from inside a shortcode (LGC) but I can’t see why or how that would affect things.

Thanks
    AK

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

does the shortcode work if it is placed outside of a LGC column ?

Andrew

Yes it does.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Would you consider using GenerateBlocks to replace Sections + LGC?

This is really the new and better way to go:
    https://generateblocks.com/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrew

Arrrggh. If it fixes this problem then yes. But, Leo, you’re killing me ๐Ÿ™‚

I installed LGC since I was tired of creating CSS columns and saw a recommendation in the forums here LOL. Seems I have a bit of rework to do as I’m using LGC right across the site.

Can you confirm that this change will solve the problem?

Thanks
    AK

Andrew

OK that seems to do the job.

Would be nice if you could add the control to the classic editor as well. I mostly use sections and start out with the classic visual editor then sort everything out in the section with raw code. What would actually be even better is if you guys could get the sections to use the visual editor with either classic or block editor. That would make life a lot easier.

Any word on when this plugin will come out of beta?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Plugin release is set for this week – it’s already in Release Candidate which means no more possible breaking changes just bug fixes.

The plugin will only work within the Block Editor – with it there should be no need ( or very little need ) to add custom HTML or use the traditional editor for building these types of layout.

Andrew

The issue I have that forces me to use sections is getting a fullwidth background which so far the block editor only adds it to the text area. If you look around my site you’ll see what I mean and perhaps you can give me a smarter way to get the same result.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Using the Block Editor and GenerateBlocks you would.

1. Set the Page Builder Container to Full Width:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

2. Use Container Blocks to create your sections.
    They can be set to Full Width or Contained and its Inner Container can also be set to Full width / Contained or a Custom width.

This will allow you to combine full width and contained sections on the same page.

Andrew

Thanks David. It’s pretty late here (01:30) so I’ll have a go at it and report back tomorrow. In regards to this ticket, is there any chance you could take a look at the broken css at the bottom of the form in the URL I provided. You’ll see the check box and text at the bottom is a mess and I can’t work out which plugin’s CSS (generate blocks or ninja forms) is doing it or how to fix it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could you disable the Cache plugin when you get a chance and let us know so we can help with the CSS changes to fix the form.

Andrew

Disabled now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not seeing a Ninja form in the page linked.

Also definitely seeing some kind of caching activated.

Can you confirm?

Andrew

Confirmed all caching is off. I missed the private cache, sorry. On that linked page, the form on the right is the one in question.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I hard cleared my browser cache but still not seeing a form on the right:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/KRJZUGkwz

Also still seeing LiteSpeed cache in the source code.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.