[Resolved] Ninja Form Not Loading

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Ninja Form Not Loading

Home Forums Support Ninja Form Not Loading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    TWMA Support

Hi
    We use Ninja Forms and it is not loading on the page (even when not using sections). When looking at the Chrome inspector the following error is shown…

Uncaught ReferenceError: nfForms is not defined
    at n.initialize (front-end.js:1)
    at n.s.Object (front-end-deps.js:20)
    at new n (backbone.min.js:1)
    at n.initialize (front-end.js:3)
    at n.initialize (front-end.js:3)
    at n.constructor (front-end-deps.js:21)

Please advice/fix/tell me how to fix. Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you using any caching/minifying plugins? Those are usually the cause of JS errors like this.

TWMA Support

Hi Tom

Nope.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    TWMA Support

Hi

Thanks I should of thought of turning off the plugins really.

Its LightweightGrid Columns that is causing the issue. Any ideas how to fix since this, as I heard about this column tool from you through a response to another forum question here πŸ˜‰

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, not sure how that could be. Can you link me to your site?

TWMA Support

Swapped out the plugin already, sorry. The new one I am using works fine – Genesis Columns Advanced

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Cool πŸ™‚

James

I know this is bumping an old thread, but I’ve hit the same thing with NF and LGC today…

(I’ve just discovers the wonders of GP as a move on from Canvas – I’m LOVING CP so far – it’s just so nice!!!)

Anyway, I’ve been moving a dev site which was on Canvas over to CP (really easy to do and so much more powerful than Canvas actually!!!) am also using LGC.

On a contact page with an NF form and no cols, it loads fine: https://getnat.asra.co.uk/contact-no-cols
    However, when it’s loaded in an LGC col, it doesn’t load! https://getnat.asra.co.uk/contacts (there’s this error in Chrome Dev tools: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <)

It’s very strange…

Thanks for any help πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Glad you’re enjoying GP so far!

Looks like there’s an incompatibility with the way Ninja Forms adds javascript inside the actual column.

I’ll definitely look into it.

For now, maybe try this columns plugin?: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/gridable/

James

Thanks Tom.

Gridable is working fine – thanks for the tip. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! I created LGC, but I find Gridable way more user friendly πŸ™‚

Kurieuo

Hi Tim,

I’m having a similar issue.

I’ve placed a Ninja Form Widget as one of the Footer Widgets via customiser. It works when it is the only form on the page, but if I display another form as part of the page content, then the ninja form footer widget keeps on trying to load. Chrome Dev Tools reports, Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

Wishing I just stuck with Contact7, but anyway. Any ideas just off the top of your head as to a quick fix? Happy to edit code.

Thanks, Scott

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Scott,

can you raise a new topic, it makes it easier for us to track. You can also add a Site URL privately in the new topic.

David

I know this is over two years old, but found the proper solution so thought I’d share…

I had an issue when using Ninja Forms with Sections, where the form would not load and all I saw was the shortcode.

Tried disabling plugins, removing Sections, etc.

Solution: I added the <code> tag and enclosed the Ninja Forms short code, and it worked flawlessly.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.