[Resolved] Niche site not showing “display add to cart panel on scroll” on product pages

Home Forums Support Niche site not showing “display add to cart panel on scroll” on product pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    adriendemonta

Hello,

Im using Niche site but when I am selecting under “Appearance”>> Single product page>> “display add to cart panel on scroll” on product pages, I am not seeing the cart panel on scroll.

Here is a screenshot: https://tinyurl.com/y2rpzm9y

Do you have any idea why?

Thank you for your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium and WooCommerce to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

adriendemonta

Hello Leo. Yes I did and I kept everything disabled for you to see when you read this message. I only have GP and Woocommerce activated right now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Add to Cart Panel on Scroll – only displays when:

a. The add to cart button in the summary scrolls off screen.
    b. when you have not scrolled below the footer

With the Niche Site on Desktop – the Add to Cart button is always in view. Try it on a mobile device to see if it works.

adriendemonta

Thank you very much David. I tested on mobile and unfortunately I can not see it.
    Do you think it can be related to beta 1?
    Best, Adrien

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I have tested the site on all versions of GP and GPP and not able to replicate that issue.
    Can you check for plugin conflicts by disabling all other plugins aside from Woo and GPP.

adriendemonta

Solved thank you very much David for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.