[Support request] Niche Site does cant imported right

Home Forums Support [Support request] Niche Site does cant imported right

Home Forums Support Niche Site does cant imported right

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hi GP team ,

Is the first time that i have issue to import a site , i try to import Niche and all is done right , exept the filters and icons on SHOP , it cant load them right . i have tried a couple of times and nothing , trying to install WordPress again and again . i have not seen any JS errors or something and i have only GPP installed nothing else.

Also i feel that there is no any news from GP theme , no any new updates or something . i hope everything is ok tho .

Andreas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What exactly isn’t loading? Can you link us to your site or show us screenshots?

Lots of cool things in the work with GP and Gutenberg, we’ll have lots of news and new sites in the library soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Heinrich

hi tom, can you be a little more specific with the term “soon”? days? weeks?
    i have to decide a development environment…

FunkyCss

Hi Tom , i will send when i will try again inside the day .

Yes i saw about The latest project , just is that we have not any updates on sites or something new for a long time .

Thank you

FunkyCss

Hi Tom , i just try to localhost and still nothing give it a check ,

https://ibb.co/xX5g4p0
    https://ibb.co/xfybYLW

And the icons and the filters does not show as they should .

๐Ÿ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I have tested a site import and haven’t had this issue. Can you see any errors in the developers console ?

FunkyCss

Hi David i will test it with English Site Installed and i will be back . No i see no errors at all .

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.