[Resolved] Newsletter email box issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Newsletter email box issue

Home Forums Support Newsletter email box issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Manuela

Hi,

I have 2 newsletter forms – one on my homepage, the other on my blog post page.

When I change the color of the email box to black in the second newsletter form, it also changes the color of the email text in the first one. And the other way around.

What I need is ‘YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS’ to be written with white in the newsletter form from the homepage, and with black in the newsletter form from the blog posts page.

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thank you,

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Manuela,

For home page:

.home .mc4wp-form input[type="email"], .mc4wp-form input[type="email"]::placeholder {
        color: #fff;
    }
    Manuela

Hi Ying,

Thank you. I put the code there, the white writing on the newsletter form from the homepage appeared. But then, as before, the writing from the second newsletter became white as well, therefore disappeared on white background.

Is there a way to have the 2 texts in different colors in the 2 newsletter forms?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

replace the CSS Ying provided with:

.home .mc4wp-form input[type="email"], .home .mc4wp-form input[type="email"]::placeholder {
      color: #fff;
    }
    body:not(.home) .mc4wp-form input[type="email"],body:not(.home) .mc4wp-form input[type="email"]::placeholder {
      color: #000;
    }
    Manuela

Hi,

Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.