[Resolved] New support forum?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] New support forum?

Home Forums Support New support forum?

• This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by Leo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Stefanie

Hi team,

I discovered yesterday by accident that there is a new support forum: generate.support
    Does this mean that this forum will be closed in the future?
    If so, will the individual posts be preserved? I have received so many answers here, just by searching the forum (even without having to post a support request). It would be a pity if this huge treasure trove would be lost…

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in the future all GeneratePress Premium and GenerateBlocks Pro support will managed in the new Generate.Support forum.
    This forum, will be archived but publicly available for users to search and read.

Stefanie

Thank you David, that’s good to know ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Stefanie

Hi again,

sorry, I have to come back to this.
    I have tried to login in the new Generate.Support forum with the same login credentials as in this forum. But that does not work (Unknown email address).
    Then I tried to register in the new forum, but that also didn’t work, cause I need a “support key”, which i did not have. I tried my licence key, but the system did not accept that.

what to do?

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Then I tried to register in the new forum, but that also didnโ€™t work, cause I need a โ€œsupport keyโ€, which i did not have. I tried my licence key, but the system did not accept that.

The support key is different than your license key. Can you try clicking Get your support key here links?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/UygronBa

We try to make it as clear as possible but are open to suggestions ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Manuel

It says ONE support key is needed so that worked.

But in the new forum the GBP at the right shows a red X prompting you to click and get a support key.

Where do I put this additional support key to make the red X go away?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have an active GB pro license?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Manuel

Yes. I tried this.

Logged out. Then went to login again and tried to get the key by entering my name and email and it rejected it saying the email was already in use.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

But in the new forum the GBP at the right shows a red X prompting you to click and get a support key.

So in this situation, what happens if you click to get a support key?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Manuel

I clicked on the link and a popup opened and I got a new key.

Going back to the forum a window opened and I pasted the key in there and all is good now.

Stefanie

It worked also for me now ๐Ÿ™‚

Yesterday I had the problem that the popup window did not open (probably a setting in the browser)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

Jonathan

I’ve tried to login too and can’t make it work. Way, way too hard. Yes, I have an active GB pro license as well as GP pro. I was able to copy a support key but never could find a place to paste it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you make sure that you’ve registered an account first?
    https://generate.support/wp-login.php?action=register

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.