[Support request] New feature request (or sth like that)

Home Forums Support [Support request] New feature request (or sth like that)

Home Forums Support New feature request (or sth like that)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Max

Hey! πŸ™‚
    I’ve just updated my 5 million of wordpress plugins (about 5 billion before GeneratePress), then experienced tons of styling errors in some those plugins and just asked myself for example

“Why does GeneratePress not include the easy creation of tables, then I could finally uninstall TablePress?” (as that plugin is really nice and easy to understand, but sometimes not fully working after TablePress or GeneratePress updates)

Would that be an idea for a future release? Something like GeneratePress : Tables as a new module for GeneratePress Premium?

And … would a third navigation be possible to add in a future release (as easy like the second one)?

Last but not least a question : Does GeneratePress support the plugin “Loco Translate”?

Greetings from Germany πŸ™‚
    Max

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Max,

We have a rule where if a certain function adds to the content of your site, it should be kept in a separate plugin.

For example, if you built a bunch of tables using GP and then switched themes one day, all of your tables would disappear. Any sort of lost content is super frustrating for the user.

A third menu could definitely happen if we had enough push for it by our community. It hasn’t come up a lot in the forums so far, but I’ll keep an eye on it.

I haven’t personally tried Loco Translate, but if it’s built to work with any WP theme/plugin, it should work with GP. Let me know if you run into any issues with it.

Thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate it πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.