[Resolved] New build advice

Home Forums Support [Resolved] New build advice

Home Forums Support New build advice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    troyw

Hi team,
    I am about to embark on a very large project and have been looking at various themes for inspiration. Obviously I would never use any theme but Generatepress as you are the best, however some competitor themes are very pretty indeed and suit what my client requests.

My question is, to achieve this, will Generate Blocks and Elements do the job or will I be best to invest in WP Bakery to help me along the way.

I’m pretty sure I can copy the overall design of the link attached, but it is the details like shadows and attractive Woocommerce controls that I also want to replicate.
    As much as I love the look of the 3rd party website I have attached, it looks like the developer writes their own reviews and offers little in the way of support, so I wouldn’t touch it with a barge-pole. I am hoping however, that I can get close using Generate Blocks and Elements if required or something like WP Bakery. I know bits of code, but not enough I fear, to do this without a page builder and plugin or two.

Any advice before I start would be appreciated.
    Cheers

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Troy,

GenerateBlocks/Elements should get you most of the way, and it will be way more performant than something like WP Bakery, but based on looking at the site you want to use as reference, I believe WooCommerce extensions that does QuickView Modals and other WooCommerce features might be the better spend rather than getting WP Bakery since the other styles can be achieved w/ GeneratePress & a little bit of code knowledge (JS & CSS).

Hope this points you to the best possible decision.

Let us know how it goes. ๐Ÿ™‚

troyw

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly Elvin. That’s great to know that GenerateBlocks and Elements will do the trick, as I would rather keep the site streamlined as you mentioned. I will investigate some of the Woocommerce Modules you mentioned.
    Thanks again.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem.

Always feel free to open up a new topic and ask us anything.

Cheers. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.