[Support request] new 500 installation limit vs old unlimited

Home Forums Support [Support request] new 500 installation limit vs old unlimited

Home Forums Support new 500 installation limit vs old unlimited

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mikko

Hi GP,

My current premium license gives me unlimited installations.

Now if I renew am I going to be put in a new plan that has 500 installation cap or can I keep my old unlimited installations?

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The system treats the upgrade as a new purchase, so it applies the 500 limits.

If anyone who upgrades finds themselves at 500 somehow (it’s never happened), we’re happy to take a look.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Eezwan

Hi Leo

If I did not upgrade just renew it yearly, can I have unlimited installation?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

users who purchased the license before the recent price changes would still continue to receive the old licensing policy that provides unlimited sites.

As Leo said, with the new license, we are happy to review anyones site limit in the future, but we have yet to see any license exceed 500 sites that were within the terms of the license.

Consider if you were to create a new site every week it would take 10 years before the license cap is reached… thats a hell of a lot of sites for any user, even Agencies rarely generate that number of sites.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.