[Resolved] Need to change dark grey background in product related widgets and edit menus

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Need to change dark grey background in product related widgets and edit menus

Home Forums Support Need to change dark grey background in product related widgets and edit menus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl

Hi,
    I am using WooCommerce and Dokan with the GeneratePress theme. Most everything is working very well, but I have a dark grey colour “stuck” in the background of a few elements and I can’t figure out how to change it. So far, I’ve seen it in the product edit option of the seller dashboard, in the shipping tab section of a single product, and under the bottom of a product category sidebar widget (but the dark grey under the this widget menu is only there in the product page as far as I can tell). I’ve checked the twenty series themes and it doesn’t seem to happen in those. Could you show me how I can change this colour? My background colour is very consistent throughout my website, so this dark grey is bumming me out a little πŸ™‚
    Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m seeing this CSS added:

.archive .site, .single-product .site, .woocommerce-cart .site, .woocommerce-account .site, .woocommerce-page .site {
        background-color: #4f4f4f;
    }

Is that the issue?

Other than that, check the background color setting under Customizer > Colors > Content.

Cheryl

That was it – sorry about that. I’ve been looking at the screen too long, just not in the right place.

Thank you πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.