[Support request] Need to add different colours to secondary navigation

Home Forums Support [Support request] Need to add different colours to secondary navigation

Home Forums Support Need to add different colours to secondary navigation

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Hey, I’m looking for some help as I don’t think the way I have currently done it is working from a site architecture point of view. Rankings have dropped and worry that Google may be seeing each page as a doorway page to the other.

I would welcome any help on the second block with the “menu” options on it.

Is there a way I can get the same effect using the secondary menu? It needs to work the same as it does now on Mobile and Tablet views also.

I’m happy to pay a developer to do this for me too if needed.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure if I understand. I currently don’t see a secondary navigation on that page.

The way you are doing it seems fine to me.

Let me know 🙂

Matt

Please see the images below for the coloured section I mean. I have created these individually on each page but really they need to be a secondary navigation menu. I don’t know how to do this at present.

Desktop view
    Tablet View
    Mobile View

I need the menu to work in the same way as this but controlled from the menu set-up area. I hope this makes more sense?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

None of the screenshots are working for me – it says No Access.

Can you double check?

Matt

Well that’s annoying!haha I’ve tried another service. https://imgur.com/a/ZCuXx

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm I don’t think that layout is doable using GP’s menu system.

It would require something like columns: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/creating-columns/

Looks like you are currently using Thrive and might actually be a good method. Just need to ask their support if the tablet and mobile layout is doable.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.