[Resolved] Need Some Custom Tweaks

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Need Some Custom Tweaks

Home Forums Support Need Some Custom Tweaks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philip

Hello
    I remember i asked the Devs of GP to help me make Header Logo image to load from Root folder not from Uploads, and i was provided with a code which i added to Functions file, today i need same but for Favicon Icon, if you can give me please cause i try to duplicate the header code but does not work for Custom Icon location.

Also i wanted to center ads in GP Hooks, cause i added before Google and now Aliexpress ads but they are always to left.

And wanted to ask, can GP Theme conflict in some way with Yoast SEO plugin? I ask this cause i was told in a FB group that my theme can conflict with that plugin, my site SEO is damaged and i m trying to fix it.
    Thanks for help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The site icon feature is a core WordPress feature, so we don’t have a specific filter you can use.

However, you can just add a favicon.ico file to the root of your website, and it will be used as your favicon automatically.

To center something in a Hook, you can do this:

<div class="center-me">
        Your code
    </div>

Then add some CSS:

.center-me {
        text-align: center;
    }

Yoast SEO and GeneratePress work great together. In fact, we’re using it here on this website.

Hope this helps!

Philip

Hello
    I wanted to add favicon ico but did not add it, have think maybe GP works by other way when i upload in customize.
    But anyway thanks to you everything worked, you are the best.

Wish long life to GP team and services.
    Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.