[Resolved] Need more help with my Newsletter graphic

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Need more help with my Newsletter graphic

Home Forums Support Need more help with my Newsletter graphic

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Earlier, you helped me change the color of my Newsletter button, which was awesome. Now, I’d like to move the text above the button where it says “Sign up for our free newsletter” – I’d like it to be centered above the box instead of to the left, and I’d like the font to be a little larger so it’s more noticeable. Is this something you can help me with? Thanks a lot…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link me to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Nick

OK, I put the link in my original post. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm try something like this:

.elementor-128 .elementor-element.elementor-element-1d09f60 > .elementor-widget-container h5 {
        text-align: center;
        font-size: 20px;
    }

However you might want to check with Elementor if this is the best way as it’s from them.

Nick

Yeah, that looks much better… thank you! Just one more thing that I think would make the Newsletter button look better. I’d like to have a thin 2px outline around the box, this color grey #9c9b9b. Can you help me do that? Thanks for everything, you’ve been a big help!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Add this style to your existing CSS:
    border: 2px solid #9c9b9b;

Nick

Leo – that seems to have put a border only around the “subscribe now” button, but I want the whole box to have an outline. So, the white part where you enter your email and the beige box – I want that whole thing to be outlined with a border. Does your code enable that, or did I put it n the wrong place? Thanks, Leo…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this instead:

.tnp.tnp-widget-minimal {
        border: 1px solid #000;
    }
    Nick

Yeah, that looks great! Thank you very much. You’re a life saver. Now, after I’ve made all these changes to my footer etc., will everything be safe regarding updates etc.? I’m wondering if I need to make a child theme to protect my site? What do you think?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you added the CSS using one of these methods here then they will be saved through updates: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Nick

Awesome! Thank you VERY much for all your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re very welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.