[Support request] Need Help, Which is the best Page Builder to Use with GeneratePress

Home Forums Support [Support request] Need Help, Which is the best Page Builder to Use with GeneratePress

Home Forums Support Need Help, Which is the best Page Builder to Use with GeneratePress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Garry

Hi Tom,

Really would like your advice, I am in the process of rebuilding all our websites based on GeneratePress ( 15 in total ), I want to use a page builder as my html and css skills are basic to non existent. I do not want to use something that will cause issues, bloat out the code, slow the website too much, have adverse SEO impact.

My question Tom is what is your honest assessment on which to use… Elementor, Beaver Builder etc and I sincerely thank you for any advice you can give to steer my purchase in the right direction based on your personal experience.

P.S. I also want to build sidebar forms with this plugin if possible

Regards Garry

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Garry,

This question has been debated many times and there’s never a conclusion ๐Ÿ™‚

Our usual recommendation is Beaver Builder but lots of GP users prefer Elementor as well.

Best thing to do is to try both yourself and see which one helps suits what you are trying to accomplish the most.

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Garry

Thanks Leo, much appreciated….

If I can ask if you were to build a custom forms and you were not skilled in coding what who be your suggestion to work seamlessly with GeneratePress. I want to be able to add images and background colour etc.. all website are WP based.

Thank you.
    Garry

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Garry,

thankfully all of the well coded form builders work well with GeneratePress.
    Gravity and Formidable Pro seem to make the biggest headlines but both are premium products.
    Ninja Forms free gets a lots of kudos for its ease of use, but note the paid extensions can soon make it more expensive than the latter two.

Contact Form 7 paired with the Contact Form 7 Style plugin gives a lot of the features you are looking for.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.