[Resolved] Navigation Working Properly in WP, but not working on live website

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Navigation Working Properly in WP, but not working on live website

Home Forums Support Navigation Working Properly in WP, but not working on live website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Hello;

We recently moved over to this platform after using a really bad generic theme that we couldn’t do anything with. I’ve set up the navigation in all the right ways that I can see on the back-end and we keep running into the same issue over and over again: Navigation doesn’t open drop-downs and when in mobile it doesn’t open the menu at all. The only time we can see it working is on WP, so we’re deceived each time we thinks it’s actually working live.

We even added slide out navigation to see if maybe this option would work and still nothing.

The only plugin I’ve added to the site was a Google Review add-on but the NAV wasn’t working before either.

Please let us know what we’re doing wrong ASAP!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Mike, none of the menu’s are working because of Javascript errors on the page

Please try #1 here to find out what is causing the conflict:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Mike

I’m in the process of doing that but It’s taking the website forever to cache on live. It’s there anyway to check it and make sure that the changes are visible quicker? It’s been an hour since I deactivated a few of the plugins. As I stated, on the WordPress side it shows that it’s working.

Mike

Nevermind, It finally went through. I figured it had to be something dumb lol Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.