- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Leo.
December 13, 2019 at 10:58 am #1103558Samuel
I finally put my website online but I have a issue with Menu on mobile.
1.Primary menu is diplaying weirdly on small device, like sometimes to the left, sometimes centered, sometimes to the right : is there something I’m missing ? I would like to the main menu just always display to the left, is it possible ?
2.Secondary menu is displaying on top with three bar icons : As it’s only to display 3 items, would it be possible to remove the icon and display title items ?
Thanks for your help,
SamuelDecember 13, 2019 at 11:00 am #1103564LeoStaffCustomer Support
1. Are you referring to the toggle or the slideout panel? I’m not seeing the issue in either of those elements. By default it should always be like this:
2. This should help:
https://docs.generatepress.com/article/disable-secondary-navigation-mobile-menu/December 13, 2019 at 11:09 am #1103566Samuel
1. Here is the issue : https://www.screencast.com/t/Ed3SVPSObzZK
On device like iPhone SE for example and for specific pages like this one : https://monvoyageencolombie.com/tourisme-responsable-durable-colombie/
2. Thanks, I’ll take a look at it.December 13, 2019 at 11:11 am #1103570LeoStaffCustomer SupportDecember 13, 2019 at 11:23 am #1103581Samuel
Here you goDecember 13, 2019 at 11:27 am #1103583LeoStaffCustomer Support
Still not able to see the issue unfortunately.
I checked using my iPhone 6s and Chrome device view:
We will need to go through some debugging test unfortunately:
– It’s only happening on this page?
– What happens if you disable all plugins except GP Premium?
– What happens if you activate the parent theme to exclude all of your custom CSS?
– Do you have another device to test by any chance?December 13, 2019 at 11:51 am #1103609Samuel
Ok, so, it appears that it’s Wp Rocket that is messing up layout…December 13, 2019 at 12:04 pm #1103626LeoStaffCustomer Support
Yup caching plugin causes issues like this from time to time which is why we have the note in the checklist.
It is weird that it’s only happening on one page though. Worth checking with their support to see if there are any settings within their plugin that need to be tweaked.December 14, 2019 at 3:29 am #1104002Samuel
ThanksDecember 14, 2019 at 9:10 am #1104340
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.