[Resolved] navigation menu not working on homepage on mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] navigation menu not working on homepage on mobile

Home Forums Support navigation menu not working on homepage on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Randy

Hi,
    The navigation menu works well on iphone on subpages (see info below), but not on the homepage.

On homepage, the arrows are pushed over to the left next to the menu text, and they do not respond to clicks.
    (On other subpages, the arrows are right justified and DO respond well to clicks)

To see this, you have to view from iPhone.

Any thoughts on why that is happening?

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i checked on my iPhone and the menus look the same on the home pages and the sub pages – have you tried clearing the phones browser cache?

Just a recommendation as you have a really long sub menus we advise you use the Off Canvas Panel on mobile: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/

Otherwise you may find some of the sub menus on the standard drop down menu are hard to reach.

Randy

You’re right, it must have been a browser cache issue! As for your recommendation, I’m using the off-canvas menu for the Sign In or Join button, or I’d consider that. But I’ll keep an eye on it to ensure people aren’t reporting issues 🙂
    Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.