[Support request] Navigation menu and Elementor archive and blog skin templates not merging

Home Forums Support [Support request] Navigation menu and Elementor archive and blog skin templates not merging

Home Forums Support Navigation menu and Elementor archive and blog skin templates not merging

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hazel

My nav menu does not appear on my single blog page or archive pages created using Elementor. I used your Elements feature – Header > Display Rules > Location and selected Blog. Now the nav menu appears but not the Elementor blog header, so I’m lost 🙁

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Are you referring to the single posts?

I’m looking at /bamboo-in-wet-areashow-to-care-for-your-blinds/ and notices that you have Elementor canvas activated which removes all of the theme’s elements (including header/footer/navigation etc).

Does that help?

Hazel

Thanks for your reply Leo. Yes, single posts. Elementor Canvas activated? I’m not sure where – I checked in WordPress edit page > Post Attributes > Templates and it’s set to Default. Is there another setting somewhere? Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not familiar with Elementor unfortunately.

Does this help?
    https://elementor.com/blog/v140-blank-page/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.