[Resolved] Navigation changes Position

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Navigation changes Position

Home Forums Support Navigation changes Position

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Reto Suter

Hi there
    I have a ‘jumping Navigation’ between my ‘Startsite’ and the rest of the Pages.
    The Topnavigation changes Position. See here vtag.ch

Any Ideas?

Regards

Reto

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like the navigation is set to float right on the home page.

Can you check to see if you have a Header Element setting it that way?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Reto Suter

Hello
    That was the right signpost, but it was not the header element. It was the settings for the menu in the customizer that created the different page displays.

Thanks for the support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! 🙂

Elizabeth

Hi there,
    I am messing around with the header of this site using the generate-press template: https://elizarasche.de/GudrunBarenbrock
    My client wants the header of this website look like this one: birgitjensen.com, especially on small screens. Would you please take a look at both sites and give me the necessary inspiration to get there? I really tried many many css-versions…

These are the main issues:
    The navigation is jumping on hovering, but only on the homepage –>why only there?
    The mobile header doesn’t show up as elegant as it does on birgitjensen.com on smaller screens
    Can you help??
    Many thanks, Elizabeth

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am not noticing the jumping on the navigation, i do notice it when hovering over the image links. You have a few CSS rules that are changing line-height/text underline etc on Hover which is causing this.

For the Mobile menu – you can enable the Mobile Header in Customizer > Layout > Header.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.