[Resolved] Navigation Bar Width Issues

Home Forums Support Navigation Bar Width Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ronald

Hi There:

I’m brand new to GP and I’m trying to set my navigation bar to full width which I have set in the layout menu, however, there seems to be quite a bit of space on the top right side of the navigation bar. It may be worth mentioning that I have merged my navigation and header. Thanks for any guidance.

– Ron 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can do this first?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/PEhrBR7F

Let me know 🙂

Ronald

Hi Leo:

Oops! I feel dumb, I completely missed the deactivate part of that. I have gone ahead and done that and cleared my browser cache again. Nothing has changed as a result, however. What’s Next?

– Ron 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m seeing this CSS that is causing the issue:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/UtUgxoxTk5

Have you added that anywhere?

If not try disabling all plugins except GP Premium.

Ronald

Hi Leo:

I see what you mean. I just changed my theme to Generate Press a few days ago. If I remember correctly, I had someone do some custom code to fix my header in my previous theme. However, I don’t see this CSS anywhere in my pages and it’s not in the additional CSS in the customizer. Is there someone else, I should be looking or do you think it’s a plugin? I’m not really sure what makes the most sense. Thanks for the help.

– Ron 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do you have a plugin called Custom CSS and JS ?

Ronald

Hi David:

I just checked, I do indeed! Do I need to deactivate and delete this plugin to fix this issue?

Regards,

Ron

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I have never used that plugin – i would assume it provides an editor for you to add CSS ( and JS ) – worth checking to make sure there isn’t anything you need that could be lost if you delete the plugin.

Ronald

Hi David:

Thanks for the help, I don’t think it’s something that’s useful at the moment. I believe it was installed when I got some simple coding done way back when. I deactivated it and deleted it and problem solved!

Thanks so much!

– Ron

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that and happy we could be of help 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.