- This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by David.
January 11, 2020 at 10:38 am #1129092Ronald
I’m brand new to GP and I’m trying to set my navigation bar to full width which I have set in the layout menu, however, there seems to be quite a bit of space on the top right side of the navigation bar. It may be worth mentioning that I have merged my navigation and header. Thanks for any guidance.
– Ron 🙂January 11, 2020 at 10:45 am #1129097LeoStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 11, 2020 at 10:59 am #1129107Ronald
Oops! I feel dumb, I completely missed the deactivate part of that. I have gone ahead and done that and cleared my browser cache again. Nothing has changed as a result, however. What’s Next?
– Ron 🙂January 11, 2020 at 11:02 am #1129109LeoStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 11, 2020 at 9:08 pm #1129349Ronald
I see what you mean. I just changed my theme to Generate Press a few days ago. If I remember correctly, I had someone do some custom code to fix my header in my previous theme. However, I don’t see this CSS anywhere in my pages and it’s not in the additional CSS in the customizer. Is there someone else, I should be looking or do you think it’s a plugin? I’m not really sure what makes the most sense. Thanks for the help.
– Ron 🙂January 12, 2020 at 12:00 am #1129383DavidStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 12, 2020 at 2:31 am #1129449Ronald
I just checked, I do indeed! Do I need to deactivate and delete this plugin to fix this issue?
RonJanuary 12, 2020 at 6:00 am #1129559DavidStaffCustomer Support
I have never used that plugin – i would assume it provides an editor for you to add CSS ( and JS ) – worth checking to make sure there isn’t anything you need that could be lost if you delete the plugin.January 12, 2020 at 6:23 am #1129577Ronald
Thanks for the help, I don’t think it’s something that’s useful at the moment. I believe it was installed when I got some simple coding done way back when. I deactivated it and deleted it and problem solved!
Thanks so much!
– RonJanuary 12, 2020 at 6:24 am #1129580
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.