[Resolved] Navigation as Header works when logged into WordPress only

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Navigation as Header works when logged into WordPress only

Home Forums Support Navigation as Header works when logged into WordPress only

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shane

Hi guys!
    I am having an issue with my ‘Navigation as Header’ It actually all works perfectly when I am in the Cusotmize > menu, and it all looks perfect when I am viewing the site while logged into WordPress. (i.e. the company logo on the left is in-line with the menu as it should be. It also works fine on my mobile device and also when I turn mobile to landscape to simulate a tablet. However when the website on a desktop (tried Edge and Chrome) it is putting the logo on the right-side above the menu, instead of in-line on the left side… Very strange considering it works fine while i am logged into wordpress.

Any ideas would be much appreciated 🙂
    Thanks & cheers,
    Shane

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i can see a bunch of 404 errors in the developers console – relating to stylesheets that are required. Looks like the staging site didn’t update those URLs. Might be worth asking Kinsta whats up with that

Shane

Thanks David, the issue did resolve itself once I pushed the site to Live, so guessing it was an issue as you mentioned within the staging environment.
    Cheers,
    Shane

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.