- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Leo.
May 31, 2020 at 8:59 am #1308847Thibault
I used the last version of Generatepress and the Template “Service”. In the Blog page, I ddont want sidebar and change the name of page (text between nav menu and end of header).
On page, I just precise “Content” for don’t have sidebar with widget. On widget page, I desactived all widget in both sidebar. I don’t know why I have this sidebar…
The name of the page will be “Actualites” and not “Blog”, the name and URL is “actualites” but the page show “Blog”. Do you know why ?May 31, 2020 at 9:24 am #1308892LeoStaffCustomer Support
1. This should help:
2. WordPress default the page title to Blog on posts page.
You’d need to create a separate header element:
Use this as the content:
Then assign it to the Blog page under display rules.
Let me know if this helps 🙂May 31, 2020 at 10:05 am #1308935Thibault
Thank you for your help, I try your advice but not succed.
The configuration of the page is already only “content”: https://ibb.co/ZBqfgKj
But the page is always with the sidebar. Did you know why ?
2. Title page
But the page is alway with the same Title. I miss one step ?May 31, 2020 at 11:14 am #1308985LeoStaffCustomer SupportMay 31, 2020 at 12:13 pm #1309045Thibault
1. My apologies, I don’t read correctly all the doc. I find the points I have to correct. Thanks
2. I don’t have olders elements for blog page to add some exclusion. See all my actual Elements (come from import with the theme): https://ibb.co/qsRQM6W
There don’t have “Blog page” element just “Article page” ? Do you know why ?May 31, 2020 at 5:57 pm #1309245LeoStaffCustomer SupportJune 1, 2020 at 4:03 am #1309611Thibault
Thanks is fine.June 1, 2020 at 10:06 am #1310123
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.