[Support request] my unused css code designed for broadcast theme is still being repopulated

Home Forums Support [Support request] my unused css code designed for broadcast theme is still being repopulated

Home Forums Support my unused css code designed for broadcast theme is still being repopulated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    liza

My unused CSS code designed for the Broadcast theme is still being repopulated even after deleting it and replacing it with a new theme. Please help. Thank you.

Bryan

If you did not use GPP to remove the imported site before changing the theme, I am assuming the CSS is still in the customizer.

Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS

liza

Thanks! I did remove the imported site, I think it was because of the codes I accidentally deleted while trying to remove the header. It is already fixed.

By the way, one more question, please… I am still using the theme Broadcast, and it has no default background image. I want to make one and want to place it above the menu navigation. I tried to upload an image using GP header elements but the image would not show up…

I know this is a bit stupid but I wonder if this will not break my site. I found a way to easily upload my header image directly above the navigation menu by downloading it as a logo. I know…it’s stupid but it looks nice though, but I am afraid I might run into some technical problems as I am downloading an 800 px image from a logo download button when only an image of 350×70 is allowed. Thanks in advance.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a separate topic for the new question and link us to the page in question?

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.