[Support request] My slide bar don’t work to increase the width of my container.

Home Forums Support [Support request] My slide bar don’t work to increase the width of my container.

Home Forums Support My slide bar don’t work to increase the width of my container.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jude

Hi there, I have tried to play around with this, but whatever I do the slide bar to increase the pixels for my container don’t respond to my actions. It’s weird as I have the same team on another site where it works perfectly fine. Any suggestions what I can do to make the container wider?

Many thanks, Jude

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know 🙂

Jude

Hi Leo, sure thing. I will put the details in the private section. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Jude

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

your site has an error – which is forcing the content to be displayed using the error template which is why it is so narrow.

Can you temporarily disable all other plugins apart from GP Premium. And if you have a child them or any other custom functions temporarily remove them as well. This should help pin point the cause of the error.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.