[Resolved] My secodary nav isn't showing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] My secodary nav isn't showing

Home Forums Support My secodary nav isn't showing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Joe

I want my secondary navigation bar to be located above my header. I have it enabled but it’s still not showing up. Also, I can’t find where I designate pages to either the primary or secondary nav bars. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Joe,

Is this what you are looking for?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/secondary-nav-overview/#navigation location

Let me know.

Joe

No, the secondary bar doesn’t even show up on my page. Also, I don’t see an option to delegate a page to either the primary or secondary nav bar. Thank you for the help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I’m a little confused what the question is, have you made the menus for primary and secondary navigation?

Is this what you are looking for?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-wordpress-menu-builder/

Let me know.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you provide a link to your site so I can see where you are at? 🙂

Joe

I didn’t know I had to build a menu to enable the secondary nav. The primary nav bar showed up without me building a menu so I expected the same for secondary. I will play with the menu builder. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem.

Once you build the menu and select it as Secondary Nav, then you can set it to Above Header using the link I provided in the first post.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Joe

No, adding a menu still didn’t work. For some reason, the secondary nav isn’t being displayed. My site is joerecommends.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What’s your current setting for Customizer > Layout > Secondary Navigation > Navigation Location?

Joe

Yes, that did work! Thank you, Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.