[Resolved] My Header disappers using Elementor on posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] My Header disappers using Elementor on posts

Home Forums Support My Header disappers using Elementor on posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    donna

hi hope all well with you all.
    i have the page builder elementor i loved but what is happening when I use elementor with posts and install a new section for the facebook like button on post and comments… sections. I loose the header and my menu. (it happened on my last 2 posts I have written) so my readers come and there is no where to go also no side bar.shows either.. I writing to you because do you think elementor is conflicting with you GP 🙂 ? i like them you use less pluggins but maybe not a good idea. do you know what I mean… instead of a pluggin for fb like button it comes with elemetor…let me know. blessings

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s because you are using Elementor Canvas on post pages.
    Elementor Canvas strips all of GP’s elements including header and footer.

Let me know if this helps.

donna

Hello Leo this is great thank you for letting me know I haven’t tried it yet but I will but the thing is I don’t think that will take the Facebook like button in comment section if you don’t use that canvas so what to do do u know of something I can do for the Facebook Lite button. And comment section thank you so much I appreciate the help blessings

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Canvas shouldn’t have any say on the content you add (social icons included). It only removes all theme elements from the page so only Elementor elements remain.

donna

hello Tom I am not sure what you mean.
    Leo I did what you said. It worked great thanks you are golden fyi I wrote to elementor too and they said things that did not make sense.
    Maybe I will post it here. Okay with you. From what I understood they think it was possibly the theme and try and install another … They were looking for alternative to this and that. the theme was I think it was the last choice… silly I think that you know more than them. blessings

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.