My Simple CSS stopped working. I did some plugin updates today and think one may have been for GP. If I deactivate “disable elements” in the setup, my home page header improves, but still no active CSS. That’s the only change I can see from disabling. All caches cleared or disabled.
I have tried disabling plugins, switching to the default theme and moved my CSS from Simple to the child theme. I’m using GP 2.02, Premium 1.5.6, WP 4.9.3.
I had run css validator, but just tried my code on csslint.net. Found out I had adjoining classes on some code inserted today to hide some buttons.
Of course, it was at the top of my Simple CSS, so it broke everything. It hid the buttons fine on the posts I was working on, but I did not notice the broken CSS on the home page until much later. Another learning experience…